To do today:
Tidy bathrooms and living room Empty dishwasher Fold laundry Go Target for mattress protector and sheets for Wallie's new bed Take Bunny to school Catch up on work Begin sorting out tax stuff
- Take Wallie to doctor for 5 stitches in index finger after she accidentally grabs knife instead of apple off of cutting board.
- Clean up house that looks like a crime scene (she nicked an artery). How to get blood out of carpet?
- Administer lots of kisses to Wallie who became a whimpering infant in my arms again at the doctor. (Secretly, I loved it.)
- Administer lots of kisses and praise to Bunny who held a towel compress on Wallie's finger all the way to the doctor (she hates the sight of blood and she did it anyway), and who growled anytime anyone tried to come near her very upset sister.
- Administer lots of kisses to J. who rushed to doctor from work even though work is extremely busy and everyone is watching everyone right now.
- Get rid of knife.