Yummy Yogurt Parfaits
- 2 cups low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 small apple grated (a box grater is fine for this)
- chopped fresh fruit or whole berries
- slivered dried apricots, peaches, pineapple
- your favorite granola or muesli
Combine yogurt with grated apple and set aside.
Start with a handful of granola in the bottom of a wide-mouthed, short glass. Then let kids layer in yogurt-apple mixture and fruit followed by more granola and so on until glass is full. Serve at once or, to take with you, make the parfaits in a sealable plastic container.