The weather seems to have mellowed this week. It's going to be a busy week for me, and strangely, I don't feel much like cooking. This might be a good week to use up the stuff in the fridge. We started out the week with comfort food: last night I made a big beef-snap pea-mung bean sprout stir-fry. Tonight it's meatballs. That's probably a good indication of what this week is going to be like. This week is all about quick and simple meals.
The [*] indicates a locally grown/sourced product.
- Monday—Turkey Meatballs, rice*, broccoli*
- Tuesday—Orecchiette with cauliflower*, parsley,* and black olives*; arugula salad*
- Wednesday—Grilled cheese* sandwiches and cream of tomato soup
- Thursday—Chile Colorado (pork*), beans, rice*
- Friday—Family Movie Night (probably pizza)
- Saturday—dinner out with family
- Sunday—Roast chicken*, fingerling potatoes*, sauteed snap peas
How about you?