Okay, $10 Dinner Challenge peeps: are you ready to cook/post? Remember, post your meal by Wednesday then leave your link here so I can do a round up. I had fun shopping for my meal just now and we're having it tonight.
- Monday ($10 Dinner Challenge)—Panko-crusted pork chops, mashed sweet potatoes, broccoli casserole (note, I think I am doing the panko crust if the numbers work out. I still need to see how many centavos I have to play with...)
- Tuesday (debate night)—either leftover pasta e fagioli or we're ordering take-out
- Wednesday—Pasta with bay shrimp, lemon, and fresh dill; salad
- Thursday—something with mushrooms and brown rice, haven't quite thought this one through
- Friday—We may be headed out of town for a long weekend (school holiday)
Off to brine my pork chops! What do you have going on this week?