- Monday: Spaghetti with Muir Glen Reserve tomato sauce (made by Bunny and Wallie), salad (Thank you for sending these to me, Muir Glen!)
- Tuesday: Pan-fried Snapper, Rice, Steamed artichokes with garlic aioli
- Wednesday: Yummy Balls, Latkes for Hanukkah, Raw Kale and Avocado Salad
- Thursday: Grilled marinated chicken breasts, Brown Rice, Broccoli
- Friday Family Movie Night: Hoping for Five Guys Burgers n Fries!
- Saturday and Sunday: Not sure yet but know it will involve, yes, vegetarian Indian at some point. We should just name this kid Masala Dosa and call it a day.
We're going to put our Christmas tree up on Sunday so I'm thinking of a noshy dinner that we can nibble on while we decorate. Maybe fondue? I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
How about you?